Saturday, September 02, 2006

The plight of [P] drivers

Have you ever come across those aunties/uncles who gather round a table in a coffee shop and start saying shit about them P drivers not knowing how to drive? Well let’s see whose talking shit here.


I might be the only one around still with P stickers slapped on the front and hind windshields of my Proton Wira but mind you, P does not fucking equal to incompetence. I drove with no fucking driving license for one whole fucking year in Ipoh. No incompetent shit happened to me. Came to KL, still without a license, I drove to college once in a while. No retarded shit happened to me.

Got my license by June 2005, not that I had problems passing the fucking test, I was just lazy to go sit for it and that’s why I still have those Percubaan stickers on my car. A little example here, when a P driver commits a mistake, they’ll say: “P drivers mah… Dono how to drive 1… Must be kopi laisen la…” Like you people know a lot about driving. However, when a so-called ‘competent’ driver commits a mistake, they’ll say: “Never mind 1… People will evade me 1 so I can afford to be fucked-up for just a little while” or “Soli ah soli ah… My mistake…” As if saying sorry would make you unfucked-up.

Have you hypocrites ever thought that YOU might not know how to handle a fucking car as well? Yes the shitmaster is very shit angry now. Some incompetent competent driver rammed into my car while it was parked in a LEGAL parking bay. Now I can’t fucking open my front door.

So whose fucked-up now anyway?

For further reference on some similar shit, please refer to the link “Lambchops” on your right, July 07, 2006.


FAI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home