Monday, August 21, 2006

randomly Jinn

Was browsing around my comp found lotsa pics!!!!! soooooooooooOOOOoo, Jinn will share them with u!!! yippie!!!

First stop: Penang once again!!!


<-see how happy she was torturing ppl!!! <- the melissa pose(head sideways) cute things in the TanMobil

Fai TANNNNNN




Jinn was sad cos Mel chose sleep over picking us up :( poor us.....

MOnkey tan again

Next stop: Jinn's alarm clock

this baby here can ring for an hour but I won't hear it

i found a heart-shape potato lolx

Next: Rides
saw this baby with fai the other day *Drools* the owner is sum tan sri who the monash guards were saluting at.... lesson to be learned, drive this baby and get salutes :D

this is another sweet ride! Constipation problems? no worries, step into this baby and floor the pedal and you'll be cured.

the number plate is also 350 sobs

I found a photoshopped satria Neo made into a sedan actually looks nicer than the original one

(image thanks to paultan.org)

and lets look at Marketing!!! ok the story here is, BMW congratulated Audi in their advertisement and Audi retaliated.

now, that's Marketing

Final Stop: Jinn's Past

HIgh skool

Well Jinn isn't all fat lolx. I broke my scanner bulb the last time when i was trying to fix it, so i had to improvise to get these picts digital. Smart Jinn! kekeke

thats me um b4 my accident, so i guess <10

cute leh....

I have more pict of me being painfully thin lolx but still gotta dig out.

so, feast on it...i'm done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home