Wednesday, August 16, 2006

MUSA tourney

2 whole hours of crappy marketing lecture. Even MarkeTing Ding Hooi himself didn't know what kind of shit was coming out of his mouth. I doubt any right-minded person would have listened to him talk cock attentively. It's shit anyway so why bother? At least I know I wasn't the only person doing something rather productive. I listened to some songs in my mp3 phone, Kenny Tan and Jinn Tan were playing Sudoku, Praevin and gang were happily chatting away… The list goes on. When Kenny and Jinn were done with Sudoku (which I don’t really know how to go around) and I was bored with my songs, we played a little cross-puzzle where Jinn coincidentally figured out the final answer… Cheap shot… After 2 hours of living hell, I deserted Jinn and gang and went to the café with our bitchy team captain (Richard) who insisted that we discussed some strategies before the game along with a few fellow teammates. Praevin was determined to win the very first match at all costs and Richard was talking about effective football. Kimberly was with us. Pity the girl la… Whole bunch of guys talking shit and she sat there speechless, probably not understanding what we were discussing. Anyway, let’s fast-forward to the match part.

Jessie helped us with the group photo.

Nothing much happened in the first half so let's fast forward that also. =.="

Then came half-time. Mysteriously the ref was at our corner. XD


Then Fai won a free kick. He wanted to take it but Praevin said: "turst me trust me..."


Ok fine I trust you... Then what happened? Noob... hahaha


Then the second half was over and it was still a stalemate. Went to penalties.


Praevin converts with a cool head.


Opponent team's shot stopped by Marc. Fai steps up. Ready to pounce on the opportunity to take the lead.


Powers a low drive to the left corner. Blasts it home.

Opponent's shot yet again saved by a heroic Marc. Richard powers one into the net (well there wasn't actually a net but just pretend there is la). Match point.


Opponent's shot yet again saved by an agile Marc who made damn sure that today is just not their day. We're through!! Ahead of us are a bitchy team and we'll see who's bitchier tomorrow la... We have a super-shitmaster on our team --> [FAI] so no worries... hahaha

And about the lack of pictures of Richard taking his penalty and Marc making all the saves, I blame Jessie. hahaha.

FAI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home