Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bored~~~

Holy crap Hiresh you're actually posting something. I see a post in construction here, good job there Christina! Thumbs up to you babe! Anyway, I logged-in with the sole purpose of keeping this blog alive cos nobody really fed it and paid attention to it lately... And I was thinking, why don't we, the Tans, be gay enough to treat this blog as a pet so once in a while people would stop by and come around to give it a pat on the head?? A little gayness won't kill, it'll just make you become one-of-the-Tans. And since I'm the one who came up with this superb idea, I think I shall enjoy the privilege to give this pet a name. Why don’t we call it Nike? It’s simple cos my favorite pet dog was named Nike. Has been 5 years now since he died. Poor thing. Strangled himself. Refuse to elaborate but anyway, it shall be Nike from now on. Let the guilt haunt you whenever you don’t blog cos a pet (we shall decide what animal it is later) is being kept hungry, lonely and desolated cos of your laziness and all that procrastination. *Looks at someone who said he wanted to post something about cars around 2 weeks ago* Ok, done with the pet thing. Up next, something many would call, an act of impulse or “you-really-have-nothing-to-do-meh?” act of selfishness, I present to you, the oh so classical friendster questionnaires/surveys!! Ta-da!!

- Grab the book nearest to u, turn to page 18 and find line 4:
But he said to them, “Do not detain me, …(Hiresh don't start checking, it's the Bible alright)

- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can:
I touched the cabinet we bought from Ikea

- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Some HK series la

- Without looking, guess what time it is?
1.40am

- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
Hah missed by 3mins 1.43am

- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Sound of water dripping from kitchen tap

- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
6.45pm. Picked up my bro from school

- Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Sam's “blog cuz I need to copy all these questions -.-” (Sam, 2006)

- What are you wearing?
Nothing. With the exception of a pair of shorts la

- Did you dream last night?
If I did, I forgot what I dreamt of

- When did you last laugh?
Don’t remember when exactly but it was in the car, was listening to JJ and Rudy, the 2 hitz.fm sluts doing the hitz.fm community reach – motorbikes are meant for 2

- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A picture of me when I was 1 and the aircon

- Seen anything weird lately?
I see a fat guy stalking me all the time

- What is the last film you saw?
Pirates of the Caribbean 2

- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Holy crap I’ll buy all the soccer boots in the world and put them in a room and kiss them every night before I go to sleep… ok that’s a little too much… then I’ll buy myself a nice phone and a nice laptop and the rest I’ll put em’ into a bank and wait for the government to implement the budget deficit policy. Hah! Economics…

- Tell me something about you that I don't know
I’m actually a Tan. Tan Zheng Fai

- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Governments around the world would start building football stadiums in Malaysia using the money of their beloved citizens and give it a native name AND (here’s the good part) let us Malaysians enjoy all the facilities. Economic boost ma… But they probably won’t cos they’re not as stupid as some government u find up north of Singapore…

- Do you like to dance?
If you call jumping and running around the field (with a football on it) dancing, yes, very much

- George Bush:
”Sucks” (Sam, 2006) “Big time” (Tan, 2006)

- Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Chelsea. And you wonder why

- Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Something Fai la

- Would you ever consider living abroad?
Of cos I would… Just that I don’t know where… Singapore or Aus probably

The above is adopted from Sam’s blog.

FAI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home