Wednesday, August 16, 2006

ME IS HERE ME IS HERE ME IS POST ME IS POST

10 years ago I was:
In and out of hospitals, haemorrhagic dengue in April, hit and run in September. Muahaha

5x365 days ago I was:
um good boy in class? Form 3 mah! PMR PMR!!! Lolx

52 weeks = 1 year ago I was:
work work work work in a law firm….all clerical work *shivers*……

Yesterday I was:
doin my stupid msian studies assignment

5 most recent songs I listened to/recommended songs:
Ben Folds Five – still fighting it
Damien Rice – cold water
Eagles – Hotel California
Jack Johnson – all songs
The Temptations - My Girl (I've got sunshineeeeee, on a cloudy dayyyyyy......)

5 ideal runaway places:
Room
Room
Room
ROom
Bed?

5 Items I really want:
W810i
Volvo S40 or a Mini Cooper or HOnda Civic
I wanna be tall3r can ah?
I wanna go red box (tarcians must go to red box wan)
A starting capital for a business venture…..

5 things I really should be doing right now:
study lo....assignments lo… study again lo….. then assignments again lo…… then still study lo…..

5 biggest joys in life:
God ( we lost without him, most prob me dead without him oso-refer to question 1-)
frens?
Durians
Fo00o0OOO0oD
I dunno oso la lolx. Always happy

5 people I tag:
Kenny, Hiresh, Millicent, Irene and YC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Part 2

- Grab the book nearest to u, turn to page 18 and find line 4:
...fields and converge on the station’s packed platforms are part of…..-

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can:
Air!!! yay

- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
CsI:NY

- Without looking, guess what time it is?
11.39pm

- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
12.04am ~~T.T

- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Air condddd

- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
evening—ate durian!!! yay

- Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Sam’s blog, farted there and “cuz I need to copy all these questions -.-“ (Sam, 2006)

- What are you wearing?
my underwear on my head!!! Lolx t-shirt and shorts lo

- Did you dream last night?
yes kua

- When did you last laugh?
um..2 hours ago

- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
a big Christmas sock…

- Seen anything weird lately?
Yeap saw fai earlier

- What is the last film you saw?
Pirates of the carrb

- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
me buy mutual funds and bonds and wait me graduate

- Tell me something about you that I don't know
I can move one eyes without moving the other?
Pour water into me nose and squirt water outta me eye,
me shy,
I dun take jellies (pearl tea without pearl, cendol without cendol, barley without barley, etc)

- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
make it square!!! yippie

- Do you like to dance?
dunno how …..sobs

- George Bush:
Chimpanzeeeeeeee

- Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
ah girl, Rotibakar......

- Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
ah boy

- Would you ever consider living abroad?
I “loveee” my country

tadaaa, will find time to put a real post... im also voluntarily doing this, no need for kisses from Daniel, Bing or patrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home