Friday, July 21, 2006

Life is choice, choice is power, Power is responsibility

God gave us choice, the freedom to choose.
He never pushes people to accept Him, He just sits and waits patiently.
it is the human rational, the instincts we have that wants things to be resolved quickly,
that applies pressure to everyone to choose, and to choose swiftly.

As we make decisions and take paths in a hurry,
mistakes are always lurking nearby, just around the corner
Little thoughts have been given to the consequences of our decisions,
be it good, be it bad.

Why are we pressured to make decisions?
Why they have to be made yesterday? why not tomorrow?
Why can't we indulge ourselves with the pleasure to sleep on it and weight our options?

So much of information, so many advices
yet so little time.
The moment has come,
hitting me like a train.

The future seems so near,
A wrong move could spell disaster.
Choice is power yet choice is destruction.
The effects can't be seen, till it becomes severe.

The road to my future comes to a split,
and yet, it seems that i have been walking with my eyes closed,
till I overran the paths.

Now the time has come, for me to take a few steps back
To choose and Vow not to look back and regret.
Not to wish, Not to hope, not to linger in the past.

The choice is simple, yet it is tough.
I have to envision the end of each paths.
will it be glory, will it be shame?

My pride has to be put down, for it is heavy,
I have to come and humble myself, infront of God.
also to seek the counsel of the old and wise,
for them to help me, for their advise.

Accounting - Finance or Econs - Finance?
it seems so simple, yet it is hard.
both seems similiar to a fool like me,
I need to be enlightened, i need to have wisdom.

should I gamble, in this game of choice?
should I stand firm, and made heard my voice?
I have myself to blame, if I get tangled in this mess,
to get stuck, to get tied down, with the wrong choice.

will it bring delight? or will it cause sorrow?
will it be a good call? or simply a mistake?
the dilemma is great, and I am running late,
against time, that we all know will never wait.

jinn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home