Monday, April 09, 2007

Give me a shot to remember

Blogging is a commitment.

It's like having to feed your pet goldfish everyday.

If you don't, it'll look like tasty machine guns and grenades to giant slime monsters in sewages.

Oh, that reminds me of Tupperware.

Freshness sealed in plastic goodness.

Mmm.... Spices? Nah we don't have em' here.

Unless you'd settle for Elven bread, would you?

Yes Mr. Lau taught me never to start a sentence with a butt.

But I'm starting it with a but.

Or did you mean start it with an assless?

However though, if you affix frogs and skirmishes to the already incomprehensible equation, you just screw everything.

Everything that ever made sense.

Everything.

Damned amphibians.

Eat lead technology hellish demons!!

Ooooo seafood platter... Charge, utensils!!




F A I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home