Wednesday, March 14, 2007

How to feed strawberry-flavoured jelly to a bullfrog



Upon finishing the video above, you can pretty much conclude that we're having fun here in Melbourne with our newly acquainted company. It has been very long since I updated. Yes it is true that they say internet is what keeps planet Earth in orbit these days so you can only imagine the black holes I got sucked into for the past few weeks. I have been deprived of internet and the aftermaths have been giving me haunting thoughts of dial-up internet and eardrum-piercing (freakin' mind-kaboomerating) waves of modem emitted supersonic mayhem.

Enough of that crap Fai. Let's not forget why you're here. O treasured 'angkuku' readers, the pride and honour of pictures shall once again be restored to its rightful throne as masters of story-telling.

Fuck man.. Blogger is giving me the shits. Can't upload any pictures. Apparently lots of people are experiencing the same problem. Stoopid blogger nah upgrade la upgrade summore... Switch from beta immediately gg-ed.. Ciss....

Next post la I'll put the pictures up.


F A I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home