Thursday, January 25, 2007

Esther Pester The Toilet Tester

Yeap... That's how her cute and affectionate family members address her. Surprising and yet not so surprisingly, after setting foot into her grandpa's house and having administered a slight dose of cultural shock, I had a nickname of my own too: Andy Lalang Tani.

It took them a whole 5 minutes to come up with the name which, obviously does not make any sense to anybody at all. Great minds came together, brainstormed for a while, and poof ~~ there you have it. Andy not because I look like Andy Lau (he is totally out of my league anyway), Andy because my name Fai, reminded uncle tapper of Andy Faye who plays in the EPL (he's lightyears from my league too if you were wondering). There's the jackass down there.


Lalang because when Esther told uncle Nantha that my friends call me a lala, he heard lalang. Now you have Andy Lalang. Tani simply because lalang tani is a drink therefore, Andy Lalang Tani.

One of the many important persons in the family greeted me with a growl.



















I'd normally and on numerous occasions, casually refer to your species as "ah wong" but since you're part of the family, ok la give face abit la... Hello Albert, my name is Huebert...



















There's uncle Nantha explaining to us noobs the concept of a pussy.



















Through meticulous observation during our karaoke session in Butterworth, I found out that Esther and Melissa can really sing. That's the easy-to-figure-out part. The hard part and by hard I don't mean hard-to-figure-out, I mean we (Steven and I) found out the hard way, that these two buggers love singing to Spice Girls' songs. GGNESS....



















But that's not gonna bother me too much cause the Spice Girls ain't coming up with their 4th album. Hah! In-yer-face!



















We then went to Mel's house where I met yet another "ah wong". This one is the guardian of her house and is deliberately named Teddy after President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt. Nah... Just kidding...



















Then we met little terror "ah wong" Dinkie. His job is to spend all day lazing around the house and snatching attention away from Teddy by a wave of his cute little paw. Poor Teddy...



















We diverted to a saloon near Steven's place for a haircut and since Mel wanted to dye her hair green, just like Captain Planet (inset), ok la go la go la...



















And since we all were having a hairdo, Steven was reasonably unentertained to the extent where he got fucking b-o-r-e-d~~
























Do I look like some guy in Star Trek? Probably that android who eventually turned into an 'auspicious' shellfish that Malaysian Chinese prefer to call, lala.



















Dear dyed her hair purple.
























And Andy Lalang Tani completed his transformation.
Now, enter the TRUE lala.



















Then dear prepared my nails for a manicure. *Amatuers*~~



















What?? Aw crapss you heard that?



















Showing me your snout won't stop me from calling you a donkey you know dear?



















Tis a coconut and a donkey. Taken at 'Bed' auto-city.



















And tis obviously a tigress toying with its scared-shit and immobilized victim. Didn't your momma teach you not to play with your food?



















She left a mark in 'Soho' Penang.



















He left a mark in 'Monash' Subang Jaya.



















He loves She very much.
























Oh, by the way, she's Indian.





FAI :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home