Wednesday, January 03, 2007

4.07am

i'ts 4am now, went to sleep at bout 2.30. wat am i doin up now u may ask.

well, i had to pee.


a task so simple, yet brings so much relieve that it is a moment to be enjoyed, a wonderful sensation, having emptied out your bladder.

yet, my moment was violated.


The beginning

you see, I woke up and was well adjusted to the dark, i could see without the lights on.Such superpowers I had. So, not wanting to lose my sleepiness, i decided to not swtich any lights on.

then there was the moment. a few seconds of paradise, the sensation when the bladder is being relieved of the pressure built up in it.

The Moment

it was just right after a burst of relieve shot through me that i saw HIM. He was right next to me, observing with silence, not moving a single muscle.

But I proved to be too good for him. my eyes caught a glimpst of his silhouette and my defence mechanism kicked in. I was robbed of my Moment. I was Afraid. I decided it was better to concede this round.

I retreated back into my room and tired to sleep.

as i laid there, i started thinking......

Why should i be the one who loses? the pondering began.....

i was big, he was small
i had 4 limbs, he had six
i had shieldtox, he had wings
i had shoes, he had legs
and finally, i was afraid, he was freaking out.

and War it was.........

The Battle

a long burst of Shieldtox immobilized the enemy, buying me time to run downstairs to relieve myself and gather up ammo.

Weapon of choice

options...........my shoes or my sister's slippers

my shoes?.......hell no

so, slippers it was.

Round 2

I went up to the battleground again to see him running around disoriented.

easy target, i thought

i stood there, waiting for him to come close by.

Why is it a He?

proof #1 - he had a bad sense of direction, even before the shieldtox
proof #2 - he had the collosal balls to watch me pee
proof #3 - he still came towards me, trying to attack even when he is intoxicated and knowing that i will win

Then the timing was precise, he came out in the open, close enough.
i took aim.............inhaled and held my breath......

DIE! the slipper flew into his direction

but DAMN! i'd missed........
so did the following three throws.

Strike 3 and you're out! miss 4.........just give it up.

Need backup

Then i heard the door opening, it was my cousin

"why so much of noise?" he asked......."Cockroach" was my answer

i handed him the shieldtox and retreated. he went against It, spraying it with more chemicals.

"squish it" was my orders as it came towards my room...
he said no.

"i will scream", i threatened back

then i closed my door and hope that it will end quickly with It being squished.
i heard some knocking and banging.

YES! sector clear. i thought
i opened my door and saw him standing there.

"it will die soon" was his words. what you mean it will die? didn't u complete what you were set out to do? apparently, the enemy escaped

sigh......you NOOB! because of you, it ran. because of you, i don't get to sleep.....

i have to be alert, for i know, HE is out there, waiting patiently, waiting for the right time, waiting for me to lose focus and go to sleep.

then he will strike, crawling all over my face as i lay there unconscious and get even.........

i know you are out there, and i will not go down without a fight!




Jinn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eleh, u scared of rats. worse... somemore dare to caci me

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home