Monday, October 09, 2006

Wake me up when the haze is gone

The haze is killing us all.

And if you think the haze is bad, wait till you have a smoker at home and the first thing that goes through your nostrils every morning is second hand smoke. It's like waking up in the morning and realizing that your bf's dick is still stuck in your hole. I don't know how it feels like and I'll never do but one thing's for sure, I imagine it'll suck. A relaxed one should be bearable but imagine a "phallus" (hiresh, 2006) inside. Ok I'll put it nicely, it's like waking up and realizing that you've been sleeping on your own puddle of accumulated saliva all night and half your face is already wet and sticky.

Macibai Indons you like to burn shit right come la Malaysia. We have got lotsa excess, unwanted money that can be burnt. Money in the form of hard earned income tax contributed by the rakyat that can be put to more viable usages for example, economy-stimulating and country-developing purposes, rather than building some sohai complex on foreign soil.

Narrator: "Now everybody can buy U.K land!!"
W: "I did!"
X: "I did!"
Y & Z: "We did!"
Malaysian government: "We did too!!"



FAI

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...first time leaving comment...thx to fai...he FORCED me...i think he's entry is more towards ecomonics...hahahaha....
cheers...chuan

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home