Friday, July 07, 2006

Late registration

Hey all... It's been a very long while since I, the mightyly glorious FAI, posted any shit. (No idea why I said that) And yes, I almost forgot that I have been entrusted with the job of posting some nice pictures on this blog. Actually, my mind was bent on posting some controversial shit so be grateful that I suddenly don't feel like it. (Save it for the next post la)

Ok here are some pictures from our little Penang trip that Jinn missed out. I know it's a little late but, better late than nothing right?


(Taken on some Penang beach) That's for fucking losing to Italy.

At the sight of this "comforting" notice, we instinctively checked the tyres.


Turned out to be HUA QING - made in China.

That's "Kenny, Sylvester and Cartmund"

See who's offering a job. ----------------------->

Pictures below depict Fai Tan and his fellow ex-Taylor's-mate on a one day trip to Genting Highlands.

She, I mean he's so lucky...


oh crap Patrick........


Go figure out.

Ok then from here onwards are some stupid pics I found on the net.


For fuck's sake....


This ain't no funny pic, she's the miss Sri Lanka. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home