Saturday, June 24, 2006

Driving lessons

Hello all.

I had my first driving lesson yesterday; it was really good. I drove to Bangsar, Jalan Gasing ( up the hill there) and Seksyen 17 I believe over a period of three solid hours. My instructor is really a cool guy who wears his shades practically all the time. His name is Mustapa and if you do a direct Malay to English translation and vice-versa, you'd get Mestiwhat. Get it? If you don't, drop me a comment. Mustapa is also Shaneil's instructor. Chrissy and I went to sit at the 'Pondok Penguji' to see how Shaneil performed at the hill start. Haha, the poor guy stalled twice because of our 'intimidating' presence but he's a really proficient driver considering he last held the steering wheel in 2004. So, good on ya mate!

Anyway, the primary purpose of me staying in Malaysia this week is to get as many hours of driving completed. It seems like I'll be able to get 8 done before I return to my homeland, the land of the Tans. Will be spending about 2 weeks there meeting with my buddies who are currently 'owned' by the Singapore army plus those who are waiting to commence their degrees.

It's just come to my knowledge that Jinn, Fai, Princess and Kitty are heading up to Penang for a holiday this Tuesday. Haha, they invited me to join them all but it's a 'no-can-do' situation for me due to driving. You all have a great time!

OK. Time for lame jokes.

Which part of your body is Spanish?

Your El - Bow.

This is not really a joke but could this be what the Ghana coach could possibly say prior to their match with Brazil? Take a whiff of this:

Interviewer: How does your team feel about having to face Brazil in this clash of the underdog and World Cup favourite?

Ghana coach: I'm pretty confident we're Ghana beat 'em.

Haha! Jinn, I'm sorry to say that your Ghana dream will be over in a matter of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home