Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lameness is an infectious disease!!!

My day ended with Milly calling me lame .......(Fai, stop laughing now, take a second to ponder, aren't you a little lamer now than before? yeap blame it on Hiresh). The lame jokes from Hiresh kinda stuck in my head now.

Jinn wanna make long long post and beat two other Tans!

Being on the technical side's kinda sucky. Everything from the creation to the maintenance of this blog is under my care. So much to do and all i get in Fai Tan's post is one paragraph! So, as of now, I appoint myself as the Managing Director of this blog with Fai under Advertising and Hiresh Quality Control.

Alot has been achieved since the creation of this blog. Kenny has been given the priviledge to post in this blog. MsSam and Kenny can now show the world that they're affiliated to this great masterpiece (sorry Kenny, will try to get the link to work soon).

Okay, this is boring.

Jinn makes chatterbox. Fai and Mil floods chatterbox with nonsense! The box is available thanks to Mil (nah, ur appreciation). I was busy trying to fix Kenny's link and Mil came asking for a box. Had to fulfill Mil's desires to flood our blog so I promptly made the box. Who knows wats gonna happen if I don't.... Btw, she told me to "enjoy my balls" last night :P

kla can't think of anything else ledi. I shall follow Hiresh's example and end my technical division's report by quoting a lame joke from him.

"Q: what Journal and Ledger has the highest military rank?

A: The General Journal & General Ledger" (Devaser, H.,2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home