Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Back from Awana Kijal

Hey all. It's good to be back in Sunway where the buses are more punctual than the ones near Awana Kijal resort. I had to wait for 45 minutes extra for my bus to arrive. I just came back this evening; a long dreary 7 hour jouney on a bus where the leg space irritated the crap out of me. Not to mention I had to take the Starline and KTM from Titiwangsa and Bank Negara respectively. Wow, let me tell you: when I reached KL Sentral station, swarms of people rushed in like the train had free Nasi Lemak to offer. I tried to stand firm but the pressure of the flocks of bodies was just too overwhelming; I could literally feel the effect of being sardined.

Anyway, I got back at around 7 pm and Christina came by at 7 30! It was really great to see her; really made the numerous cumbersome activities of the day all worthwhile. Thanks dear!

On a different note, Christina and I were talking about what a pastor at the church she attends had mentioned during his sermon. A point that he made during that sermon was really very intriguing. He said that the brain is basically divided into two parts: the right and left. He continued by profoundly exclaiming that," In the left part, there is nothing right and in the right, there is nothing left" (Tan, 2006). Haha. Technically, our brains are of no use in that sense. I referenced with the name ' Tan ' because I am uncertain of his surname but since our fundamental belief is that everyone is a 'Tan', my actions are justified.

Finally, here are some lame jokes to satisfy your hunger for special humour. I have had this recent fetish for car jokes so I shall persist in making them.

Which car is able to relax the most?

Perodua Kancil ( can chill)

Which car chooses not to be horned?

Honda ( dah horn)

Which handphone brand does the Kia absolutely detest?

No-kia ( because they are anti-Kia)

Those are all my jokes for now. Till we meet again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

Your dear cousin Mei has happened across your blog in my endless pursuit of useless information...i have made the ultimate discovery. Hmmm I wonder if i can reap any benefits from the information i have gained via access to this blogspot and shaneils. Alls I can say is, change your motto about the lame joke a day, and save humanity from them.....Enjoy and keep blogging

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home